Friday, July 27, 2012

Not 1 but 2 Awards!!!

Jessica at Tales Of A First Grade Teacher gave me 2 awards!  Thank you so much!





For the One Lovely Blog Award:  

 For receiving this award I have to...

1. Follow the person who gave me the award.

2. Link back to the person that gave me the award.

3. Pass to 5 new bloggers and then let them know they have received the award.














The rules:
1.  Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2.  Post the award to your blog. 
3.  Give the award to other bloggers with less than 200 followers.






I Nominated:


The First Grade Scoop
That's So Second Grade
Schoolhouse Treasures
A Day In First Grade
Mrs. Saunders' Lovelies

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    I'm your newest follower & have nominated you for a couple of awards. Hop on over to check em out!

    Carrie :)
    The First Grade Derby

    ReplyDelete