Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Second Grade Homework Now Available!

Due to the popularity of the first grade homework, I have created a second grade edition. This idea was inspired by The Lesson Plan Diva.  She was unable to post her homework because her team made it.  So I made my own. 

There is a page of literacy homework and a page of math homework for 32 weeks.  There is also a homework helper to go along with it.  Some questions repeat, but they are many weeks apart.  It is Common Core aligned.

Literacy Topics include:
*Identifying a correct sentence
*Combining two simple sentences
*Syllables
*Contractions
*Irregular Plural Nouns
*Past Tense Verbs
*Compound Words
*Synonyms and Antonyms
*Handwriting
*Analogies


Math Topics Include:
*Graphing
*Addition and Subtraction
*Time
*Money
*Fact Families
*Calendar
*Place Value




4 comments:

  1. Excellent idea! I have been thinking of coming up with some for Kindergarten but my district does pacing guides and they are not done yet!

    Vicky
    http://themadnessthatiskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award. Stop by my blog to pick it up. :)

    - Vicky
    http://themadnessthatiskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are the one I bought the First Grade Homework set from. It looks great! I already printed out my Master Copy and am organizing my other Homework through the year with those pages. Thanks for making that.
    Celebratefirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete