Monday, July 9, 2012

Back To School Math Centers



Well, I have been on the computer for almost 12 hours straight, my hand is fried and my wrist is swollen from clicking away.  The good news is I have uploaded 18 Back To School Math Centers!  Check them out!  Let me know what you think.  I am looking for suggestions of new things to make.  What are there not many of?  What type of games/activites would you like to see?

On a side note, I would love to add pictures of my room, but I can't.  They are waxing our floors, with supposedly 10 layers of wax!  They are off limits for a while.  Luckily, I was able to go in last week and make several thousand copies for the year, so I have stapling to keep me busy.  As soon as I can get in my room though I will snap some photos.  They will only be cell phone photos though because I am trying to save up my TPT and Teacher's Notebook money for a fancy camera.  I love photography and steal borrow my mom's camera whenever I can.  It's time for one of my own though. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Your math games look great...are they in your TpT store?

    Thank you so much for the wonderful activities you shared with me. You are so sweet.

    Here is a link about how you can have a link to your blog when you leave a comment. This is a great way to get new followers to come and visit you. =)

    http://www.ladybugsteacherfiles.com/2011/02/more-code-funleaving-your-link-in.html


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you heather! Yes, everything is in my TPT store and Teacher's Notebook. Do you know how to get the button for Teacher's Notebook like I have for TPT? I looked around a little, but couldn't find it.

      Delete
  2. Heading to your TPT store now!
    Lyssa (first gr teacher)
    www.mymommyreads@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know if you have any suggestions! I am now one of your followers. :-)

      Delete