Sunday, March 3, 2013

St. Patrick's Day and Reading A-Z

I have a tendency to assume that I am the last to hear about anything, which makes it hard for me to come up with blog posts.  I have decided to just share anyways, because maybe you forgot about some of these resources.  One of my favorite websites is www.readinga-z.com.  It is a paid site, but you can sign up for a free trial.  The company has put together 30+ books for each guided reading level.  They also have books for fluency, phonics skills, sight words, and nursery rhymes.  Books range from Kindergarten all the way to 5th grade.  All books are available in PDF format.

I had to combine March and April for my writing center because of Easter jumping around between the two months.  I didn't want people to be upset if they got Easter material in both.  So I made one big pack.


  

 

St. Patrick's Day is quickly approaching so I made a few things that might help you out.  "Unfortunately" our school will be on Spring Break for this holiday, but I think I will get over it. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment