Monday, June 16, 2014

My First Made It Monday!

Baby Leib and I have been put on partial bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy.  Baby Leib wasn't gaining weight like they had hoped.  During my first week of partial bed rest Baby Leib gained 1.25 lbs.  I would say we are back on track!  I have been using this as an excuse to finish up projects for school and start making more goodies for TPT!  Last week I finished all of our units for math on the Promethean.  We switched math series this year and are using Engage NY.  This was a big change for us and involved way too much teacher directed teaching and way too much reading for the teachers as well!  We modified the process here and there and feel like we finally have a more manageable math block for next year.

I also headed to school to print off these cuties before my doctor's appointment last week...










 


No comments:

Post a Comment