Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Workin' On It Wednesday!


I have been working like crazy on a new game called Skerch!   I uploaded three versions this week!  Check it out in my store.  






I also have been working on a Predictable Sentence Pack.  The pack will feature predictable sentences that students can fill in the blank with a selection of words.  I am so excited to finally dive into this project.  It has been on my to-do list for quite some time.




Over the last week, I have been getting food in the freezer for when the baby gets here.  I can't believe I have one week left!  The hubster and I keep asking each other "When is the baby going to get here?"  We are tired of waiting.  The school year went by so fast and these last few weeks have drug on forever!  Is it terrible that I am already getting sad about having to go back to school?  Do you think we can win the lottery between now and then so that I can stay home and snuggle my little peanut?




No comments:

Post a Comment