Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It With A Freebie!

The Little Man is asleep on my lap so I thought I would sneak in a little blogging.











I made these copy slips and put them on brightly colored paper. I paperclip them to my originals and keep them in drawers like the ones below, sorted by unit.  It makes copying so much easier! Volunteers or teammates can grab the copies from the drawer and know exactly what needs to be done.  On the "Number of Copies" line I use terms such as class, partners, 1/4 class etc. so that I don't have to change the slips every year. I use the "Special Notes" section for things such as "staple", "card stock", "yellow construction paper" "cut", "fold", etc.  Click on the picture below to grab your own copy.





I am venturing into the world of classroom decor. I couldn't find one that was exactly what I wanted, so I made my own. Leave a comment below with a theme or color combination you would like to see and I will start working on it.












1 comment:

  1. All of your things look good. I'm not actively in the classroom right now, but the colors you have so far look great!
    ~Lucy
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete